We are incurable professional procrastinators fo’ life. That’s why we have a graveyard of undone business ideas that we just haven’t gotten around to doing.
Our business idea generator minds work a little bit like this – we get an idea, we can’t sleep one night. We toss and turn endlessly, brain high wired into how we’re gonna make this one happen and roll in cash for the rest of our lives.
The next day in the office we daydream of the many elaborate ways we’re gonna quit the boring job and immediately make our (current) entrepreneurial business idea work. We also lose A LOT of time imagining all the things we’re gonna buy with the money we earn.
The business idea List
(at least the ones we can remember)
- “Scratching Salon” – a place where you can go and get a professional to gently scratch you when you have no one in your life to do it for you.
- “Black Bakery” – a bakery where every product is black because we’d add squid ink to the dough.
- “Creative Hub” – we’d find an old warehouse and turn it into work areas slash shops for young struggling designers in our hometown.
- “Advertising Agency” – start our own agency.
- “Freshka” – Saint day air freshener. Reinvented Wunderbaum car re-freshener with the image of your saint of choice.
- “Gangsta Quilts” – a line of handmade quilts embroidered with hip hop lyrical punchlines.
- “The Can Award” – unofficial spoof of Cannes Lions ad awards festival where people would vote for the lamest ads in different categories.
- “Reality Check” – anti reality show awareness campaign aimed at parents who expose their children to explicit content. (almost finished project. If interested to collaborate please contact us for more info)
- “Astrology Expert Platform” – a directory of local astrology experts only a click away.
- “Pet Match” – Tinder for your pet
- “Fake Deluxe“- Guca trumpet festival shameless rip off limited edition t-shirt collection.
- “Semi Permanent Hair Removal” – with organic, possibly untested product imported from Sri Lanka.
- “Secret Dining Society” – monthly communal “feast” organised by local chefs that would be organised like a membership site.
- “The Shit “ – Super luxurious yacht brand for your local auto ironical millionaire.
- “Car Band” – removable mini synthesizer and drums for people that like jammin’ in the traffic jam.
- “Fake Deluxe”– Guča Trumpet Festival shameless rip off fashions edition.
- “Munchies Bar” – a fast food delivery specially dedicated for gourmand potheads.
- “Whatever Snack Brand” – a brand that has a line of snacks for someone that can never decide what they want you to bring them when you’re running to the shop (note for Yugoslavians: “Štagod”)
Usually when we have a business idea we keep it secret as the location of the holy grail but we now understand that all these are worthless if they’re not done.
We know that you too have bucket loads of these (or if you don’t feel free to steal ours).
The point is do not overthink and JUST FK’N DO ONE. (smiley emoticon)
Share your most ridiculous business idea in the comments below.